Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Review: Geolica Lady contact lenses in green, purchased from Solution-Lens.com

I am going to be reviewing Geolica Lady color contact lenses in green. These lenses were purchased from Solution-Lens.com.

Long have I been searching for the perfect colored contact lens that covers my dark brown eyes. The main features I am seeking are vibrant color and natural look. I have tried a couple of different sites in the past, but I have to say my experience with Solution-Lens was by far the best.

Solution Lens 10/10


One of the reasons I chose Solution-Lens.com is because their website posts pictures of actual customers wearing the lenses advertised. I found this very helpful as most sites just feature a picture of a person with colored lenses photoshopped (badly) onto their light blue eyes.

I highly recommend this site; it was easy to navigate and the entire transaction was very quick and professional. Most of the lenses on this site (including the Geolica Lady) are only $20 (per pair, and including shipping!), and you get the third pair free. This is the most economical deal I have found online for circle lenses.

I ordered two pairs of lenses and received a third pair for free. Solution-Lens was also kind enough to send me a cute pink pen and a case for each pair of lenses.

My package arrived in just 10 days- less than the expected two weeks.








The vials were very carefully wrapped and arrived in perfect condition.









The Geolica Lady series is a new line from Geo and it is specifically designed for people with darker irises (like mine!). The colors are vibrant, and these lenses do not have a thick black limbal ring as many other circle lenses do.


Color 8/10

 The color shows up well in most light, but it shows up as a very dark green, so it is not supremely obvious. I was really hoping for something a bit lighter. It shows a vibrant yellow green in flash photography and a dark forest green in natural/ indoor light. This is a true true green, which is not typically found in natural eye colors. I was really hoping it would be more of a jade green. Overall, I would rate the color 8/10.




Design  7/10


The design is unique and incorporates three different colors: Green, black, and a yellowish inner starburst. The starburst makes the color pop, however I feel that the pupil hole is a bit too big, and the starburst a bit too bright, so the color does not blend seamlessly with the natural eye color. This is a shame because the contacts would look fairly natural up close if not for the wide, bright starburst. The green and black pigments form a geological looking pattern around the outside of the pupil, with empty spaces through which the natural eye color shows. I would rate the design 7/10



Enlargement 8/10

 According to the label on the vial for these contacts, the diameter is supposed to be 14.2, however I feel that these look a bit bigger. They do seem to have a nice enlarging effect my eyes, even without the black ring. Enlargement was not one of the features I sought when purchasing these lenses, but nonetheless, I rate the enlarging effect 8/10

Comfort 7/10


These lenses were fairly comfortable once I got used to wearing them. I am fairly new to contact lenses, and it takes me about ten minutes to adjust to having these in my eyes. Most lenses take about 5 minutes for me to adjust to. That being said, once in I was able to wear them comfortably for a good 6 hours, no drops needed. I would rate the comfort 7/10.






Overall Satisfaction 7/10

On the whole, I have been very pleased with these lenses. I get lots of compliments, and I am told that green eyes suit me. My overall rating of these Geolica Lady green lenses is 7/10.

Just to RECAP:

Color: a little too dark and too green- 8/10
Design: nice, but pupil hole is too obvious- 7/10
Enlargement: not important to me, but- 8/10
Comfort: takes some getting used to- 7/10
Overall: not perfect, but they still look pretty- 7/10
Dealing with Solution-Lens: a perfect 10/10


If you are interested in a good green lens, you can see a review of my three favorite green lenses here!



Here are some of my other favorites from Solution-Lens.com:



Dueba Barbie Aloha Violet:



http://www.solution-lens.com/dueba-barbie-queen-aloha-series-violet-contact-lens-noticeable-violet-color-delicate-black-ring.html

Review coming soon!

Review coming soon!

Dueba Barbie Tony Gray:
find the review here:
find the review here:

find the review here:



Don't forget to enter Solution-Len's monthly lens giveaway. Just post the link below to your website or blog!

http://www.solution-lens.com/circle-lens-giveaway-solution-lens-com-get-free-color-lenses-our-permanent-giveaway.html

14 comments:

  1. These are such cool lenses!! I got a pair much like these contact lenses in Lloydminster and I love wearing them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, the strength of glasses and contact lenses are often different. The right makeup will highlight your eyes and bring out your inner personality while maintaining a glamorous persona.
    Cheap Freshlook Contacts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review, thanks for sharing it here !

    i like the way you present your blog post.

    I will visit your blog more often

    Just for your info. you can also check out www.contactlensxchange.com for more exciting brand colored circle lenses.

    Enjoy and stay pretty : )

    Mimiko

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for that it is really great article on it.First, the strength of glasses and contact lenses are often different. The right makeup will highlight your eyes and bring out your inner personality while maintaining a glamorous persona. acuvue colors contact lenses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I'm really into this website. I have some questios for: Are they original lenses? (by the GEO authenticity sticker) and.. Did you ordered this ones? or they are somehow sponsored or something?:3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the color of this lenses Lady Serpentine, hopefully this color is also available in my favorite contact lenses store at Manhattan eye doctors here in NYC. You're stunning with the color of that lenses!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Solution-lens.com is really the best choice that I found, the other ones who put messages above are just robbers, I tried all contact lens shops and Solution-lens is the best, really !

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't tried the color of this lenses yet but I would love to try. I have recently bought a pair of lenses from Eye doctors East Side NY and I really love it. Hopefully you can also visit their clinic too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Contact Lens. Its provide me dashing look for my eyes ..........thank you

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a great article, very informative. I decided to ordered some color contact this Halloween to use for my costume. There are many different kind of Korean circle lens that are great options for this purpose. However, they are also used for every day purposes as well. I know girls like to wear them because it makes their eye color more prettier and noticeable.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lacelle Contacts are basically best and safest contact lenses that make the eyes look bigger.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Today, everyone gets anxious when they get an opportunity to change their actual appearance.......

    blue contact lenses

    zombie contact lenses

    ReplyDelete
  13. Contact lenses that make your eyes appear bigger, wider and beautiful..........

    prescription coloured contact lenses

    Contact Lens Hub

    ReplyDelete
  14. I havent any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us. laser eye surgery for myopia

    ReplyDelete