Monday, March 11, 2013

Review: Geo Sparkling Venus Blue

I am going to be doing a review on the Geo Sparkling Venus Blue lenses.

http://www.solution-lens.com/geo-sparkling-blue-a52-unique-black-rim-famous-korean-venus-eyes-3-tone-blue-circle-lenses.html

My natural eye color is a very dark brown, and I have been looking for a natural-looking lens to make them look light blue. I prefer lenses that look natural, as opposed to the dramatic dolly eye look.

I ordered these lenses from Solution-Lens.com.

http://www.solution-lens.com/

Solution-Lens always hosts a monthly lens giveaway, and you don't have to buy anything first! Just post this link to your site to enter:

http://www.solution-lens.com/circle-lens-giveaway-solution-lens-com-get-free-color-lenses-our-permanent-giveaway.html


I have only been wearing contact lenses for a few months. The first site I ordered from was an american contact lens store. I found one pair that I liked, but the other ones I ordered didn't even show up on my eyes. They  didn't have enough selection of lenses that would be vibrant enough to show color over dark eyes. They were also more expensive. So I thought I would try circle lenses, because I heard that the colors were more vibrant, and many are designed specifically for dark irises.

After I placed my order with Solution-Lens, it only took about 10 days (real days, not business days) for my package to arrive.

As for the package, it was wrapped ever so carfully (and cutely) with lots of bubble wrap, cute little baskets to keep the vials safe, and stickers! Oh, such cute stickers (it's the little things, yaknow?).

As for the lenses themselves:


As you can see, they do not look any shade of blue :'( Not even dark blue! Not even blue with flash photography!!






However I really like the way they look. They add a lot of depth to my eyes, and they look incredibly natural. In close-up pictures, they actually remind me of custom lenses. You know, the ones that people have to pay $1500+ for, are hand painted, and really thick and uncomfortable?








So even though the color isn't close to what I wanted, the design and the comfort make these one of my favorite pairs.

More Pictures!!!!!











I made a video review on Youtube as well:
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbaSdPSESNo


Overview:
Comfort- 9/10
Color- 2/10
Design- 10/10
Enlargement- 6/10
Overall- 8/10


Here are some of my other favorites from Solution-Lens.com:

Dueba Barbie Aloha Violet:



http://www.solution-lens.com/dueba-barbie-queen-aloha-series-violet-contact-lens-noticeable-violet-color-delicate-black-ring.html

Review coming soon!


Review coming soon!

Dueba Barbie Tony Gray:
find the review here:

find the review here:


find the review here:


find the review here:



No comments:

Post a Comment