Monday, March 11, 2013

Review: Dueba Barbie Tony Gray


I am going to be doing a review on the Dueba Barbie Tony lenses in the silver gray color.


Before I say anything else, these are my absolute favorite lenses I have ever owned...




There are two silvers in this series- “light silver” and “silver gray.” The “silver gray” is the darker of the two. In the lens case, it is nearly white!!





My natural eye color is a very dark brown, and I have been looking for a lens to make them look natural light blue. I prefer lenses that look natural, as opposed to the dramatic dolly eye look.

I ordered these lenses from Solution-Lens.com.

http://www.solution-lens.com/


This was my second order from the site, and I highly recommend them! They are professional, helpful, fast (with regards to both shipping and responding to questions), and have a great selection of contact lenses.

They also host a permanent lens giveaway (and who doesn’t like free stuff!?). Just post the following link to your website or blog:





After I placed my order with Solution-Lens, it only took about 10 days (real days, not business days) for my package to arrive.







As for the package, it was wrapped ever so carfully (and cutely) with lots of bubble wrap, cute little baskets to keep the vials safe, and stickers! Oh, such cute stickers (it’s the little things, yaknow?).


Oh, and they gave me a case (free) for each of the lenses I ordered.




Now, onto the lenses themselves:



As mentioned, these are the Dueba Barbie Tony lenses in the “silver gray” color.





These are the most amazingly perfect and beautiful and stunning lenses I have ever owned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First of all, they actually show up on my dark brown eyes:





The color is a light steel blue. Under some light sources, it looks more gray/silver.


Second, they show up in any and all conditions: Flash photography, natural light, dim light, from a distance, and up close.





Now there are many contacts out there which can be seen on dark eyes, from a distance, and in dim lighting. What makes these so amazing is that the lenses manage to look completely natural regardless of how closely you look at them. The pixellation can only be seen in very high-definition photos taken with flash, and even then, you have to zoom in quite a lot.


Because the pigment fades into the pupil with a delicate feathering effect, the natural iris color simply looks like a natural starburst.


These lenses are also my first pair of lenses that required no time to adjust to them. I was able to pop them in and immediately continue about my day.


So, to sum up my opinion on these lenses:

Color: 10/10

Design: 100/10 (<= so phenomenal...)

Enlargment: N/A

Comfort: 10/10

Solution-Lens.com: 10/10

Overall: 10/10





Here are some more of my favorites from Solution-Lens.com:


Dueba Barbie Aloha Violet:



http://www.solution-lens.com/dueba-barbie-queen-aloha-series-violet-contact-lens-noticeable-violet-color-delicate-black-ring.html

Review coming soon!


Review coming soon!

Dueba Barbie Tony Gray:
find the review here:

find the review here:


find the review here:


find the review here:

No comments:

Post a Comment